Okay, who else devotes way more time and attention to their toddler’s fashion than their own? Guilty! But being a #girlmom, #twinmom, and photographer, I really can’t help myself! But with three girls, I need affordable staples to keep their wardrobe on budget. And in the fall this is especially true with all the photo opportunities. Cue Amazon and their adorable baby fashion for less! My older girls are all about dresses and I did get some matching dresses for Heidi, but I also wanted to get some more baby-friendly (rompers) fall outfits for her. Pair with a pair of stockings or tights and you are good to go!
Here’s what our fall 2020 capsule wardrobe Amazon haul looks like:
If you’re short on time, you can jump right to our fall wardrobe Amazon shopping list here. You can check also check our toddler fall 2020 capsule wardrobe Amazon haul here.
- 1. I love the color for fall and the texture of this knit romper.
- 2. I love the ribbed pattern on this dress. And it’s a stretchy, soft dress, so super comfortable for baby.
- 3. The ruffle all around the bodice on this long-sleeved romper really makes it special.
- 4. I’ve seen versions of this collared knit romper with a grey bottom before, but this version with an orange bottom really makes it fall perfection. Heidi looks like an absolute doll in this outfit!
- 5. This is a really nice fall floral romper!
- 6. Here is another adorable fall floral romper I couldn’t pass up. I especially love that it has a little skirt on the romper.
- 7. I couldn’t resist this linen pantsuit with the lace on the sleeves in a seasonal mustard yellow.
- 8. Had to add in a touch of maroon with this long-sleeved linen romper with a ruffle down the sides of the bodice.
- 9. Similarly, couldn’t pass up this linen romper in green.
- 10. These knit stockings / boot socks have the perfect texture and colors to play up any fall outfit.
- 11. Here’s a great option of a ivory linen romper that can double as an undershirt for a baby.
- 12. These knit tights are another favorite staple, especially as we start to get cooler days.
And of course we compliment all of our outfits with the cutest bows, which always arrive perfect for the season from our Little Poppy Bow Co monthly subscription! You can use code LPCxWILDFLOWERS to get $5 off your first month.
We also always pick up a pair of brown Mary Janes from Old Navy and these brown boots from Walmart every year!
We are all set for fall!
This post contains affiliate links, which help support this blog and our family at no cost to you, so please consider shopping our links if these products interest you. Thank you!
Leave a Reply