Okay, who else devotes way more time and attention to their toddler’s fashion than their own? Guilty! But being a #girlmom, #twinmom, and photographer, I really can’t help myself! But with three girls, I need affordable staples to keep their wardrobe on budget. And in the fall this is especially true with all the photo opportunities. Cue Amazon and their adorable toddler fashion for less! My girls are all about dresses, so our wardrobe is 99% dresses and skirts. With the cooler weather we transition from bright and airy cotton dresses to darker-colored linen dresses and suspender skirts. Boots, Mary Janes, boot socks, tights, a sweater, and bows round out our fall looks and transition well into winter as well. Here’s what our fall 2020 capsule wardrobe Amazon haul looks like:
- 1. These cute green dresses with white pom poms on the sleeves were the girls first picks.
- 2. I love a good suspender skirt. These maroon ones happened to come with a white linen top, which is perfect to serve as our undershirt with multiple outfits.
- 3. I love the burnt orange color of this overall dress.
- 4. This dress is the perfect fall floral.
- 5. I love these as a more casual dress for fall. They come in several colors (as many of these options do), but had to go with yellow, which is Blakely’s favorite.
- 6. Another favorite of the girls, I love how this is a complete outfit with adorable floral top and overall dress with matching pattern on the pocket.
- 7. I was seriously crushing over these velvet overall dresses (or suspender skirts options)! I got in brown for Thanksgiving and green and wine colors for Christmas.
- 8. I think an ivory lace dress is a major wardrobe staple. It can be worn by itself and under the skirts and overall dresses as well.
- 9. I love a dark jean dress as a classic for fall.
- 10. These knit stockings / boot socks have the perfect texture and colors to play up any fall outfit.
- 11. If you opt out of the maroon suspender skirt above, here’s another option for an undershirt, which we have used in the past.
- 12. These knit tights are another favorite staple, especially as we start to get cooler days.
And of course we compliment all of our outfits with the cutest bows, which always arrive perfect for the season from our Little Poppy Bow Co monthly subscription! You can use code LPCxWILDFLOWERS to get $5 off your first month.
We are all set for fall!
This post contains affiliate links, which help support this blog and our family at no cost to you, so please consider shopping our links if these products interest you. Thank you!