Just wanted to share a super easy recipe I have for a filling and tasty pasta dish that the whole family will love! I can make this meal in about 15 minutes, so it’s great for when I am running behind for dinner. I always have some extra boxes of pasta on hand (you can mix it up what kind of pasta base you use), so between this and the other super easy pasta meal I shared here, I always have a back up meal plan available.
- 1 box of pasta (I like rotini pasta)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 cup Mexican cheese
- Taco seasoning
- Cook the pasta on the stove per instructions on the box.
- Simultaneously cook the ground beef in a pan on the stove with the taco seasoning.
- Drain pasta and mix in salsa, meat, and cheese.
- Serve. (I like to pair with garlic bread and green beans.