Just wanted to share a super easy recipe I have for a filling and tasty pasta dish that the whole family will love! I can make this meal in about 15 minutes, so it’s great for when I am running behind for dinner. I always have some extra boxes of pasta on hand (you can mix it up what kind of pasta base you use), so between this and the other super easy pasta meal I shared here, I always have a back up meal plan available.
- 1 box of pasta (I like rotini pasta)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8 oz goat cheese (I like the garlic and herb flavored one from Aldi)
- 1 cup sweet peas
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Cook the pasta on the stove per instructions on the box.
- Simultaneously cook the ground turkey in a pan on the stove. I like to season the turkey with a heavy dose of ground black pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Also simultaneously, cook up a cup of peas per their package instructions.
- Drain pasta and mix in goat cheese, meat, and peas.
Leave a Reply