If you are a mom or mama to be, you know that diapers are one of the priciest things in your baby’s first two years of life. They are also essential and you’ll go through half a dozen to a dozen a day depending on age and stage. We’re in the teething canines stage, so there is a lot of diaper changing happening right now!
And diapers are not something you want to skimp on. Because they are skin to skin with your baby 24/7 you need to find a brand you can trust to be comfortable and gentle on baby’s skin, while also holding up to whatever comes it’s way. For us, those diapers are Pampers! Pampers is the #1 choice of hospitals, nurses, and parents.
Here’s some features about Pampers Swaddlers that we love:
- Gently wraps your baby in blanket-like softness
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic to ensure they are gentle against your baby’s skin
- A heart quilts liner which is 2x softer against your baby’s delicate skin vs. other brands
- Air dry channels with breathable dryness to keep your baby comfortable and absorb away liner that pulls wetness and mess away from the baby’s skin to help keep your baby comfortable
- Soft, stretchy sides that helps the diaper stay in place, flexing with the baby’s every move (because we all know Heidi loves to be on the move!)
- And who can forget the wetness indicator that lets you know when your baby may need a change (life saver!)
You know what else I love? A good deal! I never buy diapers full price. I am always on the lookout for deals and promotions to save money wherever I can.
Did you know that one of the best places to snag your Pampers stash is at Food City? You already love shopping at your local Food City for food & essentials, so don’t forget to shop for your baby too and pick up Pampers diapers and wipes today!
Right now Food City has an awesome deal on Pampers! Right now you can Buy $40 in Pampers Diapers and Save $10 on your next shopping trip! That’s an instant savings of 25%! This promotion runs from 11/4 – 12/15.
How great is that?! I stopped by my local Food City earlier this week and bought two Pampers Swaddlers Super Packs, which where on sale for $24.99 (regularly $27.99). There is also a P&G coupon good through 11/21 that you can load to your Food City card or clip from the newspaper to save you an additional $1.50 per box. And there is an Ibotta special for $1.50 per box as well.
Here’s how that breaks down:
- Buy Super Pack (x2) @ $24.99 each = $49.98
- Use P&G coupon (x2) @ $1.50 each = ($3.00)
- Redeem Ibotta cashback (x2) @ $1.50 each = ($3.00)
- Get $1O off your next Food City visit = ($10.00)
- Total Spend = $34.98
- Total Spend Per Box = $17.49
So, Heidi and I just wanted to share this awesome deal with you all!
Hurry into your local Food City today to stockpile some diapers at an awesome price!