Hey Mamas! Coming at you again with another awesome Pampers deal at Food City. And ssssshhhh, this one is an inside secret! You won’t see any shelf tags or catalinas or signs, so the only way to know about this deal is through blogger’s posts, so you are in the right place. And this deal is pretty fantastic for the holiday season!
As you know, we love Pampers in our house, so we like to share Pampers deals whenever we can. After all, Pampers are the #1 choice for diapers of hospitals, pediatricians, nurses, and parents.
Here’s some features about Pampers Swaddlers that we love:
- Gently wraps your baby in blanket-like softness
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic to ensure they are gentle against your baby’s skin
- A heart quilts liner which is 2x softer against your baby’s delicate skin vs. other brands
- Air dry channels with breathable dryness to keep your baby comfortable and absorb away liner that pulls wetness and mess away from the baby’s skin to help keep your baby comfortable
- Soft, stretchy sides that helps the diaper stay in place, flexing with the baby’s every move (because we all know Heidi loves to be on the move!)
- And who can forget the wetness indicator that lets you know when your baby may need a change (life saver!)
Now about that deal!
From 12/9 to 12/31 Food City is running a promotion when you by $40 in Pampers products, you get a $10 e-gift card to a retailer of your choice! You can use that to pamper yourself or a loved one, but I am going to say you should go ahead and pamper yourself mama, because you deserve it! The $10 e-gift card store options are Bath & Body Works, Starbucks, iTunes, Restaurant.com, Snapfish, Spa Finder or Yankee Candle. So treat yourself to your favorite morning coffee or maybe your favorite candle or lotion. Wrap it up for yourself and stick it in your stocking. Merry Christmas!
Now here’s how you redeem you get your gift card. First, head to your favorite Food City and purchase $40 of Pampers products (diapers, wipes, etc. all qualify). And as always be on the lookout for coupons and Ibotta rebates to stack for an even bigger deal! Save your receipt!
Once you make your purchase, head over to pampersgiftcard.com, register on the site and select Food City as your retailer. Then take a clear picture of your receipt and submit it on the site. After you submit your receipt, you will receive a verification email and once your receipt has been validated, you will be directed to select your e-gift card from the reward catalogue. Then the e-gift card will be emailed to you, and you can go out and treat yourself to something special!
Leave a Reply